You’ve often heard the phrase ” he / she looks put together “. It’s comes up when you see someone looking all “set”. Nothing missing , nothing broken so to say kinda look. A look that matches the time it’s being used. In case you don’t know , there are many ways you can look out of place, over or under dressed for an outing.
Create an impression when you enter a place. When you appear put together, you ooze self confidence. You intimidate your fear. Something about you is walking head held high.
TIPS TO GIVE YOUR LOOK THAT OOMPH
- KEEP YOUR NAILS WELL GROOMED. – especially ladies, there is something catchy about well manicured nails and pretty nail polish. I’ve noticed people notice. I’ve at many times got compliments on it. And that tells me, people are watching every part of you. It tells them more about your personality.
- YOUR LIPS – avoid keeping chapped lips. Your lipstick or lib gloss is an accessory too. They have a way of brightening your appearance and balancing your look.
- YOUR BROWS FRAME YOUR FACE. some horrible looking eyelashes can cause wrong eye movements when you are talking to someone. Some brows look like they’ve been drawn with ruler.
- YOUR HAIR MATTERS- you just can’t afford having bad hair days all the time. Get your hair done well.
- SUNGLASSES- you can’t achieve that look of being put together if you keep squinting. If need be due to weather etc, use sunglasses. Squinting makes you look funny. Look chic, especially when it’s an outdoor event. Sunglasses gives you that look.
- HOW YOUR CLOTHES FIT. – the fit of your clothes make or mar you. Dress to suit your body shape. Don’t be too body conscious, wear what makes you look and feel good. And appear smart.
- HOW YOU SPEAK – your words should be well seasoned. It says a lot when it comes to first impressions. Select your words carefully. Try to leave an impression of an intelligent and beautiful person.
Principal Instructor- IBADANCITY FASHION COLLEGE.
Facebook page – IBADANCITY FASHION COLLEGE & DGVSTYLES.
INSTAGRAM @dgvstyles @ibcityfashioncollege